Monday, March 2, 2015

It's YOUR Dream





Last night I got REAL with myself.  A lot of BIG dreams of ours are starting to be right within reach.....

So I asked myself ...Are you REALLY living the life of your Dreams?!?

For a long time I didn't think I COULD. Goals and success was something I cheered for ...for everyone else.  I both felt Selfish wanting more...but I also didn't think I was capable of more.

Well God put a stop to that!!!  Sometimes God throws fire at you....and you learn to dodge it, then dance with it, then.... You internalize it!!

Out of struggle...burns strength!!

Working towards our big dreams as a family these past 5 years has been crazy..and hard...

I get so tired and busy...

So when I found myself saying this past week

"I wish I had more time to read the scriptures...and connect to God .."

And 
"I wish I could get back to running everyday..."

I realized....Wishes don't just COME TRUE....you gotta DO something!!

You're never going to have more hours in a day...

So if you  really want something....stop wishing and start DOING!!!

So....when I went to bed (late) last night I told my husband....

"I'm getting up early to RUN tomorrow dangit!!"

...set my alarm (so early)
....set out my clothes

And BAM....morning came like in 2 seconds!!! 

Well it was dark...very dark...and cold...and a little drizzly rainy ...

Well guess what?!!! Oregon ain't changing its Wheather any time soon!!!

So I laced up...downed my pre-workout...put on my reflective vest....and went running. (Feels so dang good!) 

Headphones in....filled my brain with scripture...had a good long Chat with God...

Came home and did my 21 day Fix Extreme Pliyo .....

And it's not even time to wake up the kids!!!!


Truth...  

If  YOU want something to change in your life...start Do-ing instead of Wishing!!

If you need a Miracle ...or you know it's gonna take one to make your dreams come true...

Ask God... Have Faith that it CAN happen....and get to work!!!!

......dreams take time. So trust that if you DO all YOU can do...God WILL move the mountain!!

go MONDAY !


No comments:

Post a Comment