Monday, March 30, 2015

Motivation Monday: Making Your BIG Goals

Happy Monday!! I hope you had a fantastic weekend. Spring Break here in Oregon has come and gone (sad face) but Spring has sprung! There is new life all around and I can't think of a better time to dedicate yourself to achieving your DREAM LIFE!! I love this quote: "If your dreams don't scare you they aren't BIG enough."

Last week I posted about stepping out of your comfort zone and discovering what is holding you back and BREAKING THROUGH it. What did you do last week to STOP WISHING and START DOING?? 

This post is about what I've learned how to break down being balanced and happy in your daily life that coincides with making BIG goals. It sounds a bit daunting but I'm here to tell you that you CAN DO IT!!

The next video in my 'Goal Diggers' series is about making your BIG goals. Hope you enjoy it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment