Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Happy Birthday, Shakeology!!

So last week was the 6th birthday of my most favorite supplement of all time, SHAKEOLOGY. I know you've heard me praise it before but this stuff really is the bee's knees!! To celebrate the birthday you can now order a Shakeology Super Sampler which has all 6 flavors (Greenberry, Chocolate, Chocolate Vegan, Strawberry, Vanilla, and Tropical Strawberry Vegan) in one box so now you can try them all and find your favorite to come to your doorstep each month. 

One of the reasons I love Shakeology so much is because it is so versatile - smoothies, cookies, pancakes, etc. And it is PACKED with SUPERNUTRIENTS!! And when you combine it with one of Beachbody's programs like T25 the results can be AMAZING - even LIFE CHANGING!! Check out Ashley's success story from the Shakeology blog:

“I was only 5′ 3″ but tipped the scale at 200 pounds. Sure, I just had a baby, but nobody at my height should weigh anywhere near what I did. I thought about working out, but my excuses were: I’m too tired, I’m in too bad of shape to even begin a program, and I have NO time. Well thanks to T25, all of my excuses got left in the dust.
My goal with T25 was to lose the baby weight as well as to find my health and myself again. I so desperately wanted to be happy, fit, and the Ashley I remembered. I’m not going to lie, the T25 workouts were INTENSE, but that’s why they’re only 25 minutes. After only ONE round I lost 47 lbs. and went from a size 16 to a 6! Today I feel strong, confident, HEALTHY, and in control of my own health and fitness. My endurance is through the roof and I have so much energy. Not only am I physically fit, but I transformed inside too! I wear my smile all the time because I feel better about myself now than I have in years.”

If you're ready to learn more about the benefits of Shakeology then click here to fill out a brief form or feel free to contact me any time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment