Monday, March 16, 2015

Motivation Monday: Priorities

Happy Happy Monday everyone!!


Last week I shared a little bit about creating your DREAM LIFE and getting started on working toward your goals. And that's the key... to START!! 


As I've worked toward making my own dreams come true I've learned how important it is to PRIORITIZE. A problem that I've faced is having my priorities become out of balance. I completely left myself off my own priority list. Your list will probably look totally different from mine, and that's OK. What should be the same though is putting your own personal GROWTH and HAPPINESS first on that list.

We all have so much to do and so many little tasks to get done each day that it can make it easy to lose sight of our bigger goals. The next video in my 'Goal Diggers' series is about creating your priorities. Hope you enjoy it!!


Don't forget to sign up for the RockItMom Fitness Newsletter for more monthly ideas and inspiration. Click here to sign up!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment