Thursday, March 26, 2015

From 5 Years Without Fitness to FABULOUS

Thursdays are one of my favorites because I get to brag about my INSPIRING team a little bit and focus on some of the success we've seen. Meet Meredith.. wife, mom of SIX, and 21 Day Fix graduate. Here is her story about how 21 Day Fix started her on her fitness path:

"5 YEARS! I had been exercise free for FIVE WHOLE YEARS! Wait...I probably shouldn't admit that to you, but it's true!

I know what it's like to be dismally out of shape.

I know what it's like to have knee pain and feel like I had no options....
I know what it's like to come to terms with getting older and being OK with aches and pains and weight gains.

That was me just 8 months ago. Every time I tried to exercise, my knee would swell and I couldn't walk for a week...so really, who could blame me for give up on exercise? Then it started creeping into everyday life. I was having a hard time performing daily tasks because of it. So that's when I thought....enough is enough! I started physical therapy. The exercises were simple...leg raises, wall squats...but something happened. Maybe it was a surge of endorphins that I haven't felt in 5 years, but I began feeling better. And that's when the beast awakened!

I started with my elliptical....level 1 for 15 minutes. That's all I could do. It was hard and I wanted to quit after every 30 seconds. But I pushed myself harder everyday until I could do 30 minutes. And it just progressed from there. I was able to lose around five pounds in two months, but I also gained energy and confidence. Both of which had been lacking for a while.

That's when I started Beachbody. I did the 21 Day Fix with Autumn Calabrese. It gave me direction, it gave me a meal plan, a meal replacement with Shakeology, a coach to help and encourage me, and a time frame. And after 21 days...I lost 10 pounds and 2-3 inches EVERYWHERE!!!! I've lost 10 more pounds since then with some other programs, but the 21 Day Fix will always have a special place in my heart. It was my kick start! All I had to do was follow the program!"


These INCREDIBLE transformations are happening to people just like you and me. You CAN do it, too!! If you've been thinking about becoming a coach and helping others reach their goals (and help your own family financially as well) click here to fill out a brief form and I'd be happy to share more information with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment