Thursday, March 5, 2015

Happy New DIAMOND Day!!

I love people. People are AMAZING. Especially THIS ONE!!!

Happy DIAMOND DAY to the AMAZING SUPER MOM Caitlin Little Bradley!! It was almost a year ago that she messaged me and said she wanted to be part of our team. Caitlin happens to be married to my cousin Mark. But we'd really only met ONCE!! 


THIS MAMA!!! She has 4 BUSY, strong willed children (just like me!!) She is also generally a quiet and SHY person. She is PROOF to me...that this business if FOR EVERYONE. She is SO PASSIONATE about FOOD and its ability to HEAL your body!! She is the QUEEN of gluten free everything, healthy kids friendly meals, and Shakeology!!! SHE JUST KNEW SHE HAD TO SHARE IT with everyone!!!
She is also a runner...and tiny!!! She told me her goals was to BUILD SOME MUSCLES....and SHE DID!! She is now a certified PIYO instructor...and stronger and faster than ever!!!! (I only wish we lived closer so we could run together!!)


She is just nothing SHORT of AMAZING. Her and her team have loved and lifted and WORKED so hard. Despite having a house FULL of sick kids and mountains of laundry this week...this girl was DETERMINED to SHINE.


She may be quiet...and sweet...but SHE HAS FIRE IN HER HEART...and she DRIVES WITH IT!!! I am so GRATEFUL to have you in my life CAITLIN!!! Team ROCKIT is so PROUD of you!!! Happy Shiny DIAMOND day!!!!


The amazing thing is that YOU can do it, too!! Click here to join Team RockIt's amazing group of coaches and start changing your life TODAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment