Monday, March 23, 2015

Motivation Monday: What's Holding You Back??

Happy Monday!! I hope you had a fantastic weekend. Are you ready to get back at it and start making your DREAMS come true?!?!

Last week I posted about the importance of priorities and putting your own personal GROWTH and HAPPINESS first on your priority list. I hope you've had the chance to think about your list and rearrange it if you need to. 

This subject of this post is one of the best and worst because you will need to be extremely vulnerable with yourself. What is it in your life that is HOLDING YOU BACK? I know this isn't an easy thing to do but I also know how powerful discovering the answers can be!!

It is time for all of us to STOP WISHING and START DOING. The next video in my 'Goal Diggers' series is about discovering what is holding you back and BREAKING THROUGH them. Hope you enjoy it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment