Monday, April 6, 2015

Motivation Monday: Daily Action Steps

Happy Monday everyone!! I hope you had a great Easter weekend with friends and family. I love Easter because it gives me a chance to reflect on my faith and think about new beginnings. As I've thought about the last two years of my journey as a Beachbody Coach and what my little team has become one of the things that stands out most are the small steps I've taken everyday to getting closer to my DREAM LIFE. There is still so much I want to do and become and memories to make with my little family, but that first step I took to become a Coach really has changed my life and I'm grateful for it.

Last week I posted about about what I've learned about how to break down being balanced and happy in your daily life that coincides with making BIG goals. It sounds a bit daunting but I'm here to tell you that you CAN DO IT!! 

You aren't going to reach all of your goals in one single step. That's just not how it works (believe me, I've tried!!).  The next video in my 'Goal Diggers' series is about taking daily action steps to move toward your BIG goals. Hope you enjoy it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment