Thursday, April 2, 2015

Ditching the Diploma and Excelling as a Team Beachbody Coach

Today's Transformation Thursday story is about a Coach that didn't just change their health and fitness with Beachbody but changed his family's financial situation as well with his at-home Beachbody business. This is one of the greatest blessings that Beachbody has been to me; I get to be home with my kids and enjoy each one of them as they are growing up. I don't have to worry about missing any of those special moments or being there when they need me.

Check out Mike's story:

"Five years ago, I thought I had it all. I had completed my PhD in Engineering and was working as award-winning Senior Chemist for a leading company. It felt like my years of hard work were finally paying off.


Then came the day I started P90X. In just 90 days, I lost 20 pounds and got ripped! I had so much more energy and the joint pain that had been bothering me was gone.

Before I knew it, my story and transformation were inspiring others to change their own lives. I quickly found a passion for helping people achieve their health and fitness goals—so I signed up as a Coach!

I had no idea pursing this newfound passion would turn into such a viable business! Never before had I understood the true power of networking marketing. Especially when it aligns with work you love doing! Not only do I have the satisfaction of helping others live happier, healthier lives, but I even get paid while on vacation through residual income!

After only a few years of working a few hours a day at my Beachbody business, my income as a Coach started approaching my “day job” salary. That blew me away!


I had spent nine years pursing a higher education. I had spent 10 years building my career in corporate America. I worked so, so hard my whole life. But after all that, nothing provided me the same lifestyle opportunities as that of a Beachbody Coach.

As a Coach, I get to make money helping others. I get to choose how I run my business. I can work from home and take more time for my wife and my two children. What a deal!

It wasn’t long before I decided to retire my career as a chemist. I knew that by putting a larger focus on my Coaching business, I could enjoy a more flexible lifestyle and take on a larger role with raising my kids.

Being a Coach has changed everything for my family and me. It has given me the confidence, tools, and success to be both a provider for my family and a present father and husband.

Anyone can do this. You don’t need a PhD to be successful. You don’t need years of working up a corporate later to provide for your family. The Team Beachbody business model can drive the American Dream—you just have to commit yourself to it!"

I continue to be amazed by the transformations that the Beachbody business is making in people's health and fitness and in their lives. If you are interested in learning more about becoming a Coach and the awesome things happening in Team RockIt then click here to fill out a brief form. YOU can do it too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment