Monday, April 20, 2015

How to STAY Motivated

Happy Monday everyone!! I hope you had a great weekend. Jeff and I just got back from Cancun and had an AMAZING time there. It was so much fun catching up with friends and learning more about what Beachbody has on the horizon (don't worry, I'll share much more about that soon. It's fantastic!!).

Not sure how to even put the last week days into words. Jeff and I went to Cancun on our honeymoon almost 13 years ago!! This trip came after a lot of life experiences... 4 kids... and lots of hard work. 

This trip was pretty incredible. Sure.. it's nice it was paid for (thank you Beachbody) ...but it's our time together we spent reflecting on what we've learned the last 13 years that made it so amazing. (Ok I feel old!!
)


The parties were fun...Seeing beachbody friends was really fun.... But just doing a whole lot of nothin' together was the best part!! I don't know about you but when I get home from vacation it can take me a bit to get back into the swing of things. This has helped me reflect a bit about staying motivated and how important it is to keep working on your daily life that coincides with reaching your BIG goals.

As I mentioned before, you aren't going to reach all of your goals in a single step, but you CAN DO IT!! So how do you stay motivated?? I'm glad you asked!! The next video in my 'Goal Diggers' series is about what I've learned about staying motivated, even with all the distractions of life swirling around. Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment