Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Fast Food!!!

Ooooh it was a long day!!!  I was reeeeeally tempted to just pick up pizza!!! And I DO get pizza sometimes!!! 

But tonight I relied on my other "fast food"

Having meals you can prep in flash saves you money, stress, and lots of calories!!!!

This is hands down the fastest meal around!!!

Best part...my kids will make it disappear just as fast!!

3 ingredients!!! (No joke!!)

1. Jacks organic fresh salsa 
2. 1 can organic pinto beans
3. 1 pouch Seeds of change rice & quinoa

Throw it all in a pan!
Warm it for 5 minutes!!


Dinner!!

You can add other things you have on hand like
-chicken (diced)
-onions
-shredded cheese
-jalapeños 


Top with
-greek yogurt (or sour cream)
-guacamole or avocado (I use organic wholly guacamole from Costco)

*yes my kids eat it with chips!!!  Because they eat it ALL!!!  

It's not about perfect ....it's about healthy balance that maintains SANITY!! 

Happy kids...happy tummies..Happy Mom!!




No comments:

Post a Comment