Tuesday, January 13, 2015

When you're outa milk....

OOoook!!

How  is it I am really out of milk this morning?!!! 

Tons of cereal ...0 milk?!!?

#momfail

So what did the kids want for breakfast!??!

No one wanted egg whites and spinach either ...go figure!!

They came up with a quick alternative!!

Cookies for Breakfast!!!

Since I'm a cool mom I was like "cookies it is!" 

Meet my new best friend!!!

Vanilla Shakeology cookie bites!!!

2 scoops vanilla shakeology
1/2 cup ground flaxseed
1/2 cup natural peanut butter 
1/3 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
1 cup oats
1/3 cup honey
1 tsp vanilla 
1/3 cup almond milk (if it's still dry) 

Roll into balls!!! And devour!!! 
Makes about 24



And while we are at it I will also share what I had for Breakfast after my INSANITY Max 30 workout!!!


Blueberry vanilla Shakeology!!!

1 scoop vanilla Shakeology 
1/3 banana
1/3 cup blueberries
1/3 cup egg whites
1/2 cup raw spinach 
Squeeze of lemon
1/2 cup almond milk
Ice (ice baby) sorry..couldn't resist!!!


Seriously my favorite Shakeology yet...

And yes after I workout hard and lift I add extra egg whites ...my body loves protein!!! 💪💪

I buy them in the cartons at Costco!!! You can freeze them too if you don't use them fast enough  ....

Just an easy way to boost your daily protein!!! They are my BFF
(Grow muscles grow!!) 



XOXO

Missy 



No comments:

Post a Comment