Saturday, January 10, 2015

SUPER Saturday

Oh it's not just Saturday (the day in which I do NOT have to wake kids early and make lunches) .....it's SUPER Saturday!!!! (Cue superhero theme music!!)
Being a Beahbody coach usually just is me ..working from home with my Kids...helping other moms...in my pajamas!!!
But today I get to circle up with some pretty amazing people to talk about why being a coach is the ‪#‎bestjobever‬ and share our passion for helping people change their lives!!!!
Just this summer when I moved to Portland I didn't know one local coach!!!!! Not one!!!!
Today I'm feeling pretty humbled and grateful to be rubbing shoulders with these amazing ladies!!! They welcomed me into the crew with open hearts and arms!!! I have learned so much from them!!!! They are truly dedicated, inspiring,and loving people!!!! Talk about a bunch of ‪#‎girlbosses‬ !!!
So excited to see you all today and celebrate an amazing 2014 and ring In the New Year Portland Style!!

No comments:

Post a Comment