Friday, January 9, 2015

How to GET GOING when you feel like SLOWING.....get your GO GETTER on!!!


7. Ugh.  I was on a ROLL last week.  This week...just not feeling!!!!  I was just not feeling motivated the last few days!!!! 

I went to bed last night Grouchy.  I was determined to get back in my groove today!!!

How do you become a GO getter...when your in Stop mode!

1. Phone a friend
Or text at midnight 😂
Do you have a friend that can tell you the TRUTH?!!! Smack you upside the head (via text) and call you on your crap?!!  Mine is my BFF kiana!!
Her EXACT words?!!  "What the he@$ are you doing?!!  Get your workout in!!"

See...everyone needs one of those ⬆️

2. Give it to GOD!!  I settled into reading the bible before bed.  I was reading in Genesis how God breathed life into man. 
The Breath of Life!!!!
"Dear God.....please breathe some LIFE into m tomorrow....dear God...forgive me for forgetting that each day, each breath, my healthy body is a daily gift!!!  Grant me forgiveness..fill my heart with gratitude..and the DESIRE to do BETTER tomorrow!!" 

.....God is Awesome!


3. Get up!!!!
I hate my alarm. 😡 the end.  But I got out of bed anyway.  Only because I prayed to God for strength...and I know Kiana will kick my butt today if I don't 😜

4 a little kickstart never hurts!!
Pre workout of choice...E&E!!!  Laced with mega b vitamins a little caffeine.  BAM ...rock and roll

5. Come at it HOT.  I haaaaaate being cold.  Unfortunately I'm always cold. So when I'm dragging and don't want to workout ...I start in a beenie and my cost.  Then you can shed it while you shred it!! It's a lot easier to start moving when you don't feel like a popcicle.  AND I highly reccomend borrowing your 9 yr old daughters beanie!!! Who doesn't love a Panda hat?!!



6. Chose a workout you LOVE!  I've done a lot of workouts!!!  The New Insanity Max 30 is my favorite.  It kicks your butt in 30 minutes!!!!  30!!! And Shaun T ain't so bad to look at (#sorrynotsorry 😜) aaaaand the moves are so FUN.
 
7. Reward yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ I'm a sucker for an incentive!! I'm currently obsessed with strawberry Shakeology with frozen berries and spinach.  I usually wait till my older 2 kids are off to school before I drink it. But today...no way.  I decided I was going to drink it early. Before any child was awake. In silence!! can we say "welcome to mom Heaven" 


8. Now....while sitting in mom heaven I had to multitask!!!  (I have problems sitting still) 
Want to STAY motivated?!!! FEED your motivation..with. What?!! More motivation!!!! Or in other words....make friends with audible!!!
I am currently listening to The Charge by Brendon Burchard!!  So good!!!
Feed your Brain!!!  Learning ain't just for kids!!!!








NOW ......I am ready to go wake up the kids....just 3 more minutes of silence!!!

To all moms every where....may the force be with you!!!

Go Friday


XOXO

❤️Missy 

No comments:

Post a Comment