Tuesday, January 6, 2015

A Little 'Quick Me Up'


My kids...love 'EM!!! But Let's be honest!!! 5:00 till bedtime is like a WHOLE extra day!!!! They ate a healthy dinner ...had a few leftover Christmas m n ms for desert..,and they are bouncing off the walls!!! 🙈
Bedtime...it drives me to DRINK...lots of water!!! Yep... Are you Dragging!!?? Drink MAS AGUA mamas!!!
Here's a tip for tired mamas everywhere who gotta make it through a few more hours!!! I'm all for some strategic caffeine once in a while ( can you say E&E pre workout?!! Thanks BeachBody!) but this close to bedtime?!?? Nah.. I got to sleep....
So try THIS "Quick me up"
Half a Lemon. (Squeezed)
1/2 cup frozen berries
Lots of water
On the rocks (️thats ice)
Megs dose of vitamin C with a sweet little kick!!
Cheers to moms at bedtime everywhere!!!
And....
Thank you to my sweet husband for buying me an ice maker for Christmas!!! I'm gonna survive after all!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment