Saturday, February 6, 2016

Life is Like Beach Sand


Life is like Beach Sand.
We pick up handfuls of it....
We sift through it....

We pick out parts of it to keep and carry around with us...
And the rest just runs through our fingers....
You CANT KEEP TODAY!!
It WILL END
Just like yesterday.
This week.... I've learned a LOT about myself.
Some good.
Some not so good.
What I realized is this....
I HOLD ON tightly to LOVE.
I feel it and give it DEEPLY.
But ...that also allows me to be hurt deeply.
And ..it makes me extremely self critical.
And...unfortunately.
I hold on to hurt from others and self judgement with iron fingers.
But....I'm learning.
I collect Heart shaped rocks 
They are like little love notes from God!
I find them... Everywhere!!!
This one is my favorite.
It's from Rockaway Beach. (My favorite place on earth)
Sometimes I carry it in my pocket.
Sometimes it sits on my windowsill in my kitchen.
As I held onto it this morning in my quiet kitchen... Quietly reflecting on what I've learned this week...
I heard THIS in my heart...
"Let GO. Let everything else go. The past and the future. Just HOLD onto LOVE today"
Let everything else GO!
Hold onto your LOVE for others
Hold on to the LOVE they give you
Hold on the your LOVE for yourself
Hold onto your LOVE for God
And His LOVE for you
You choose to open your fingers and let anything other than LOVE just fall through...
Because when today is over what do you want to have left???
All that is ever left...when everything falls ...through. Is LOVE.
So LET GO and Hold ON to LOVE
PS: find a heart rock. It will help you. Don't know where to find one?!? Start looking!
Trust me... If you LOOK for one.
It will find YOU 
XOXO, 
missy

No comments:

Post a Comment