Monday, February 1, 2016

DONE is Better than Perfect


Are you DREADING your workout today??!
Do you have a Goal ....but it just seems TOO big... So.. You AVOID it!!??
Let me tell you a Secret!!!
No one wakes up perfect!!
E-V-E-R
So ..
Even a crappy workout... Is better than NO workout!! ðŸ˜‚😂
And even taking one small bite out of your goal... moves you closer to it!!
Today I had "Chisel Balance" and "Chisel GLUTES" on my scedulle.

I'm NOT good as balance!!!
It's awkward.
And let me tell you... Working GLUTES on this seemingly innocent ball?!!
B-R-U-T-A--L

But.... I did it ANYWAY!!
Why?!?
Because DONE is better than PERFECT!
Done means I pushed myself.
Done means I took action.
Was it pretty ?! Graceful?! Or free of struggle.
Nope.
But....
I burned calories.🔥🔥
I grew my muscles ðŸ’ªðŸ’ª
And...best of all..I SHOWED UP for MYSELF!! ðŸ™‹

Don't WAIT to TRY until you feel you can do it PERFECTLY.
Take it from me....Being a HOT MESS is normal!!
So just GO for it!!
Raise your hand if YOU did YOUR workout TODAY!! 
We got this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment