Thursday, January 28, 2016

Dreams Come True By...

Fill in the BLANK..... "Dreams come TRUE BY................"
Want to know MY answer?!!
Dreams come TRUE by .....

BEING INTENTIONAL.
If you want the life of your DREAMS....
You have to GO AFTER IT.
EVERY DAY!!!
Nothing changes in your life...without ACTION.
Every morning I create an "Action List"
What ACTIONS do I need to take to move me closer to my goals?!
To improve from my SKILLS?
To build relationships with God and those I LOVE?
To build a Successful Buisness??
To Live a life of Purpose??
Action Steps.
Often..small ones.
After all .... "Rome wasn't built in a day"
Right?!!
Want to change something?!?
Make an ACTION LIST!
And DO something ON IT!!
Pretty soon ..,you'll be making progress
Faster than you ever imagined.
And the Dream life that once seemed IMPOSSIBLE.... Will become a REALITY.
Because YOU ...took ACTION.

What are some of my ACTION steps?!!
💜Daily Silence/prayer/meditation
💜Daily workout
💜Daily healthy eating
💜Daily intentional affection for my family and friends
💜Daily reading of personal development
💜Daily self evaluation of needed action steps.
💜Sleep
REPEAT.
What are YOUR daily ACTION steps??

No comments:

Post a Comment