Monday, November 17, 2014

Will you FALL??? Or will you FLY???

I'm a WORRIER. Always have been. I have spent TOO many years wrapped up in my "What ifs", "Should I or Shouldnt I" and "What will people think". 

There comes a point in your life where you MUST MAKE A CHOICE. To live by FAITH ...or LIVE BY FEAR.

To put your toes on the edge of the cliff...spread your wings...and JUMP.

Will you FALL??? Or will you FLY???

You wont EVER KNOW....UNLESS YOU TRY!!!!

I told MY coach Brigitte Linford NO....I think 8 times when she encouraged me to COACH for Team Beachbody. I was a AFRAID. I wanted to help people....I had already changed my OWN body and my OWN life with Beachbody products.....but I didnt want to leave my OWN COMFORT ZONE.

Until one day I got tired. TIRED of wonder WHAT IF. Tired of playing small. Those who change the world...are the ones who believe they can. BUT ONLY IF THEY GO OUT AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Just like the Bible says....FAITH with out WORKS...is dead.

The world needs you. As scary as that feels sometimes.....

FIND YOUR PASSION...YOUR PURPOSE....and PUSH YOURSELF.

My team of ONE (me)....in just over 18 months.....has turned into a team of MANY.

We are mostly MOMS ( and dads)...

but TEAM ROCKIT IS ON A MISSION.

Learn....LEAD....AND LOVE the heck out of everyone.

There is a REASON our team is ranked #38 out of over 230,000 coaches. BECAUSE WE LOVE WHAT WE DO....and WE LOVE EACH OTHER.

Sometimes I look at my life and I'm in awe. HOW DID I GET HERE???

I wanted to be nurse since I was 4. I graduated with my RN at age 19. I loved working with sick children in the hospital for 12 years. I worked 12 hour nights through 4 pregnancies (in 7 years).

After baby # 4 I WAS SO TIRED. I needed to take care of me.....SO I DID INSANITY (because naturally If I'm gonna DO something...I'm gonna DO IT!!)

I lost 35 lbs!!!!! I was in the best shape of my life.....and LOVING IT. I wanted every MOM OUT THERE to feel how I felt!!! SO I STARTED TELLING EVERYONE....and NATURALLY....I was lead to coaching.

FINALLY...I said yes....and became a coach.

THANK HEAVENS I DECIDED TO LEAP!!!!

Did I ever imagine that I would QUIT at the hospital and be working from HOME???
Matching my husband's salary??
Traveling all over the world??
ALL by daily Helping other MOMS change their lives??
Be surrounded by a TEAM I LOVE to work with??

Nope.

But it's HAPPENING.

IT is a GIFT and I am SO GRATEFUL.

So...if you want to know WHAT BEACHBODY COACHING IS
How to CHANGE YOUR HEALTH AND YOUR LIFE....
How to make income from home doing a job you LOVE
How to stay accountable to your OWN fitness goals....
or are you are JUST REALLY CURIOUS......

Send me a message. (Like RIGHT NOW.. I'm going on a date tonight. haha)

It is not rocket science...it is not magic...and it is not a SCHEME. It is just AWESOME.

We are TEAM RockIt. Get ready....because this Team is about to change the WORLD. Come join us.....and change your future.

No comments:

Post a Comment