Tuesday, November 3, 2015

True Friends

Tonight ...I am most grateful... for TRUE friends.
My husband always teases me that I have too many "best friends" and that you can only have one truly BEST friend.
If that's true...I will choose Jesus. 
My husbands ok with being 2nd ðŸ˜‚😂

But the truth is .... TRUE FRIENDS are a rare and precious gift.
Those in your life Who love you in all your splendid imperfections... Who see your strengths... and remind you of them when you feel weak. Who keep you humble... Because they know how stupid you were "that one time..." ‪#‎dontgetmestarted‬
Who would be there for you at a moments notice if you needed them.
And are also ...very truly...always there.. In every moment. ....Because they ARE a piece of your heart.
True Friends
Who laugh with you ...
Who cry with you....
Who defend you...
Who are honest with you....
Who ARE part of you....
I'm convinced I have the most amazing friends on earth .
They are ALL truly remarkable human beings ....
....full of goodness and love.
Each one of them has taught me something I couldn't have learned from someone else....
I thank God everyday for them....
And I'm so thankful for the chance I have to be part of their hearts as they are part of mine. ‪#‎luckyluckyme‬
No need to tag you....my friends
You already know who you are!!! ‪#‎truefriendsforever‬
What are YOU most grateful for today??

xoxo,

Missy

www.rockitmomfitness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment