Monday, September 8, 2014

Drumroll........Introducing the MISSYS MUSCLE MAX OUT CHALLENGE!!



 SOMETHING NEW...JUST FOR YOU!!


As much as I LOOOVE  making videos of myself (not) I had this epiphany over the last few months.....A lot of people DONT START a fitness regimen because of 3 things...

1. They don't have time

2. They don't know where to start 

3.  They don't want to DO IT ALONE!!!

So GUESS WHAT!!!  I've got you covered!!!  I am BIG believer that MOTIVATION comes from MOMENTUM.  Getting that momentum can feel OVERWHELMING.  But...here's the kicker...small amounts of effort ADD UP!!!  Do one exercise and it leaves you feeling ENERGIZED, PROUD...and MOTIVATED TO DO MORE!!! RIGHT?? 

So..in an attempt to help GET YOU STARTED AND KEEP YOU MOTIVATED.....I have created the DAILY Missy's Muscle Max Out Challenge.  6 days a week (no Sunday post..that's my REST DAY)  I am going to post a SHORT video with an exercise that maxes out ONE MUSCLE GROUP!!  JUST ONE!!!  

YOU CAN DO ONE THING RIGHT??  And guess what I am going to do it WITH you!!!  I will post in the comments HOW MANY I DID.  Tag a friend, family member, neighbor, WHOEVER and take the Missy's Muscle Max Out Challenge.  Come back and comment how many you did so I can CHEER YOU ON in your efforts to make yourself stronger, healthier and HAPPIER....one Muscle Max out at time!!

READY???  Oh yeah you are.  I am going to post my FIRST video....in an HOUR.  ITS GO TIME.


Where do you look for the video??  I will post it in 3 places......

1. Follow me on INSTAGRAM @rockitmomfitness

2. Find me on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/RockitMOMfitness

3. ALL the videos will be in a MISSYS MUSCLE MAX OUT  tab on my website for reviewing!!!  You can even STACK the weeks exercises to build an AWESOME total body circuit workout!!!
Find me @ www.rockitmomfitness.com

http://youtu.be/oU7mkdaP_IQ


No comments:

Post a Comment