Monday, April 28, 2014

Day ONE....COUNTDOWN TO THE Beachbody CLASSIC. Why On EARTH would I do this?? NOW?? (during the last 6 weeks of my hubbys grad school and a OUT OF STATE MOVE??).....BECAUSE I CAN...AND I WILL

Its 6:31 am.  I have SMASHED 2 workouts...Listened to scripture and a book on YOU TUBE...drank my Shakeoogy and NOW...I MUST BLOG.  ALL before my kids wake up.  WHY???  Because I am COMMITED.  TO WHAT??  To the Beachbody mission.  To family.  To MYSLEF.  To be the BEST version of me that I can be.  So that includes GROWING myself everyday.  
  Over the last two years I have gone through a transformation.  MIND, BODY, AND SPIRIT.  I battled my anxiety and depression...still do...everyday.  But I have FOUND INSIDE MYSELF a DRIVE and PASSION that I never had.  The desire to BE MORE, DO MORE, and inspire others to RISE UP and LIVE THEIR LIFE!!!!
    I always ENVIED those who could sing on stage.  I love music...but I  am NOT a singer and I HATE being onstage.   When I really too k a good look at my life last year...I asked myself.  WHAT DO YOU REALLY REALLY WANT out of life???   my answer.....TO BE THE ROCKSTAR OF MY OWN LIFE.   AS A WIFE, A MOM, A FRIEND, A PERSON.  I just want to stand on the stage of my OWN LIFE and ROCK IT.  I dont need applause.....but I want the CONFIDENCE it takes to OWN IT.   Thus I became " Rockitmomfitnes".     BE the MOM....BE FIT...and ROCK IT.   Thats what I want to be.   And....I'm going to DO IT.
    I have BUILT my body into something STRONG and HEALTHY.  Inside and out.   AT HOME.  I became a Beachbody coach because I BELIEVE in their products...because I am WALKING PROOF that they work.  SO...naturally I wanted to COMPETE and PROVE that I CAN BE PROOF of the Company I love and work for.   So....I did something TOTALLY out of my comfort zone.  Signed up to do their version of a bikini competition.  Now...I have issues with wearing a bikini.  Not because I am ashamed of my body but because I HONOR it.  But...this is something I really felt like I should do.  So, I'm going to do it.  Do I intend to WIN?  No.  I dont care about placing or winning.  Because I am NOT competitive.  But I intend to PROVE TO MYSELF that I have what it takes.  So who cares if I dont even make it to the stage.  I am committing myself to be THE BEST ME I CAN BE! 
   I"m going to blog my little 6 week journey.  I've been meaning to blog for a long time.  So here we go.  This is me...unfiltered. Unedited.

My PLAN.....

I am doing a hybrid of the last 6 weeks of BODY BEAST and the 21 day fix.   So MAX that means I am working out for an HOUR AND 10 minutes a day.  Period.  I dont have time for more without sacrficing time with my family.  And THEY are my #1 priority.  And they DESERVE  my focused time.  SO...I WILL make the sacrifice to go to bed at 10 and get up at 4 if neccessary.  To be a better and more focused mom.
   My Meal plan will be the 21 day fix meal plan.   For these first 3 days I am doing the 3 day FIX then I will be sticking to the 21 day Fix meal plan with my calories between 1250 and 1500 depending on how HUNGRY I am.  and minimum of 1 gallon per day.

I dont believe in doing anything excessive.  This is IT.  Thats ALL I will do.  AND I know Beachbody...I know it WILL WORK.  

 DECIDE....COMMIT...SUCCEED.    I WILL..... WATCH ME.


Rockitmomfitness is a GO.  See you at the Classic

No comments:

Post a Comment